2023 FIRST COMMUNION SACRAMENTAL PREP UPCOMING DATES
- Thursday, March 2nd-First Communion Parent Meeting @ 6:30pm (PAC)
- Saturday, April 1st- First Communion Retreat and Prayer Partner Lunch @ 9am-1pm
As baptized members of God’s family, our parish’s children who are in second grade or above are invited to continue on their path of initiation into the Catholic church by receiving Jesus in their First Holy Communion and Jesus’ forgiveness and healing through the sacrament of Reconciliation. To help prepare for these sacraments we offer a First Communion Sacramental Preparation Program where both child and parent will be actively involved.
In addition to the First Communion Sacramental Preparation Program, students will need to participate in a faith formation program.
- If your child attends Bishop Leibold School or another Catholic parochial school, they will participate in the religion program at school.
- If your child attends a public or non-Catholic private school, they will also need to participate in St. Henry’s Parish School of Religion (PSR) program.
- If your child is homeschooled, please contact Jennifer Zwiers to discuss which faith formation program option works best for your family.
2022-23 ST. HENRY FIRST COMMUNION REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Registration for the 2022-23 First Communion Sacramental Program is CLOSED. If you are interested in having your child celebrate his/her First Reconciliation and First Communion, please contact Jennifer Zwiers to discuss what options are available to best serve your family's individual needs.
ALL public school, private school, and homeschooled students planning to make their First Communion this year will need to:
- Complete the First Communion Registration Form.
- Complete the 2022-23 Youth Medical Release Form.
- Please download, complete, and return to the Parish Office at: 6696 Springboro Pike, Dayton OH 45449
- Pay online or mail check to the Parish Office. (If paying by check, write check out to St. Henry and on memo line write First Communion.)
- Sacramental Fee is $30/child.
- eCatholic online payment option coming soon.
- Print the 2022-23 First Reconciliation and First Communion Calendar.