Contributions can be made in a variety of ways.
- eCatholic: This is the most convenient way to make contributions to the parish or our parish ministries. With eCatholic, you can:
- Make donations via credit card or direct withdrawal from a bank (savings or checking) account.
- Set up monthly payments or just a one-time donation.
- Give directly to any of our parish ministries: St. Vincent De Paul, Social Outreach, our sister parish St. Jude in Haiti.
- Make payments for Faith formation.
- Electronic Fund Transfer: Have your contribution drafted from your bank account each month.
- Click here to sign-up or change your EFT info.
- Changes must be submitted in writing.
- Contacting the Parish Office: 937-434-9231 or contact Christina Mays.
- Sunday & Holy Day Mass Collections: Envelopes are sent regularly to all registered parishioners to track giving for tax purposes
End of Year Contribution Statement is mailed in January for donations totaling $250 or more.
Questions about contributions or parish finances should be directed to Christina Mays at 937-434-9231 or by email.